A good night’s sleep is very important not only because it relaxes you, but also because it promotes your general health. In this sense, the position you adopt and the things you place around you may influence positively or negatively your sleep. We have discovered 9 habits that people usually do before and while sleeping; habits that we strongly recommend you to avoid.
..click to read full article 1. Never take naps during the day. It is very important to make a routine and establish an hour that you should go to bed in order to help your brain rest better.
2. Avoid to fall asleep with cold feet. They will prevent you from sleeping well. Use something to warm them up.
3. Avoid drinking cappuccino before bedtime. It is rich in caffeine, a stimulus that provides your body with energy and strength. You should drink it at least four hours before you go to bed.
4. Try to read the books you like a little bit earlier, rather than right before sleeping.
5. Make a schedule. Teach your body how to behave. Having a routine – tooth brushing, face washing, going to bed – will only help your system rest better.
6. Turn off your electronics. Or at least put them away. By turning them on, you will only disturb your sleep.
7. Do your daily physical exercises at least 3 hours before bedtime. Usually, sport refreshes you and boosts your energy production.
8. Opt for an alarm clock with dim numbers and colors. The brighter they are, the more difficult will be for you to rest.
9. Adopt the best sleeping position for you! You should take into consideration the sore back and neck when you sleep on your stomach and back. Opt for a side sleep.
1. Never take naps during the day. It is very important to make a routine and establish an hour that you should go to bed in order to help your brain rest better.